Adjustable cnc subcages
Showing all 4 results
Creating a unique stunt motorcycle requires adding to the construction special stunt parts like a subcage. This is a part of the motorbike’s guard intended to protect motorcycle overturns, provide extra protection against side falls, transverse impacts, and as additional support for the legs when learning bike tricks.
The whole definition shows that it is very important for a subcage to be durable and strong enough to withstand regular loadings and extreme situations. This principle became the motto of Crazy Iron when we designed and manufactured our CNC subcages.
CNC Subcages for Motorcycles by Crazy Iron
Our subcages can be attached instead of the original rear footpegs of various motorbike models and brands. They have multiple benefits due to their innovative construction:
- Extra durability due to the choice of finest quality steel for subcage manufacturing.
- Exclusive design that attracts an eye and makes your bike the one-and-only on the road.
- CNC subcages by Crazy Iron can be painted in almost every color (RAL palette).
- Easy-to-mount construction allows you to equip your motorcycle with additional protection quickly even without a technician’s help.
- Stable non-slip footrests for better foot support when performing tricks.
With Crazy Iron’s subcages you are ready to perform daredevil jumps and tricks without any without the slightest worry about the integrity of your bike. To get your subcage from Crazy Iron, just order it on the website. Please, indicate the color of stunt parts when ordering, as standard subcage comes in black only.