CRAZY IRON CNC Adjustable Subcage YAMAHA YZF-R6 `03-`05
CRAZY IRON CNC adjustable subcage YAMAHA YZF-R6 `03-`05
• Optimal ratio of durability to weight.
• Heavy-duty mounting brackets are resistant to shock loads, as well as torsion and other deformations
• The subcage has 10 steps for adjusting the position of the footrests with the ability to adjust to the individual needs of the rider.
• Designed for use in stunt riding and manufactured on modern CNC machines.
• An aggressive anti-slip surface is provided on the aluminum base of the pegi, which is made by milling
• Peg has technological protection against scrolling around its axis.
• In case of abrasion of the working anti-slip surface of the footrests, it is possible to turn the pegs to a certain angle and thus renew the working surface.
• The slider on the end of the peg can be easily replaced when worn out with a new one.
• Can be installed both on the original subframe and on the milled one
• Subcage weight 2 kg.
Specification: CRAZY IRON CNC Adjustable Subcage YAMAHA YZF-R6 `03-`05
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.